Our complimentary one-hour virtual program on September 19, 2023, focused on making credibility assessments during investigations and how proactive culture/climate assessments can identify workplace issues before complaints are made. This program might particularly interest those serving as workplace investigators and/or in human resources, legal, compliance, or leadership roles.
This program will cover:
- The importance of making credibility assessments, and the liability that can result when investigators fail to assess the credibility of witnesses, complainants, and the accused.
- How to make credibility assessments when there are no witnesses to the conduct other than the individuals involved (“he said/she said,” “they said/they said,” etc.).
- Sources to use when assessing credibility.
- Making sound credibility assessments to avoid common pitfalls that could undermine investigation results in litigation.
- An overview of culture/climate assessments and when to conduct one.
- A review of privilege issues.